AAI is known as the Airport Authority of India. AAI is under the Civil Aviation Department by the Government of India. AAI handles to transport the cargo, travel ticketing and other kinds of services. It is import and export cargo to international and domestic places. AAI invites applications from GATE passed candidates.
Total posts: 180
Category of the post:
- Civil Engineering (Junior Executive) – 15
- Electrical Engineering (Junior Executive) – 15
- Electronics Junior Executive – 150
AAI Recruitment 2020
🔞 Age limit: Minimum age limit is not mentioned in the notification. The maximum age limit should be 27 years. Age relaxation will give for the reserved applicants.
🏫 Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree from recognized Government institution/university in the respective fields.
Essential Qualification: GATE score is a must to apply for the above posts. GATE 2019 marks are eligible to apply for the posts.
🧾 Application fees: The General & OBC candidates need to pay INR 300. The female /SC/ST candidates need not pay the fees.
💰 Salary Details The selected applicants will get INR 40, 000 to 1, 40, 000 in 3% pay scale. The applicants will get the other allowances as per the government rules.
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment?
- The eligible GATE scorer only eligible to apply online for the post.
- Visit the AAI website and click the CAREER link.
- Register with E-Mail id and mobile number.
- A scanned photo and signature should upload in the application process.
- The applicants pay the fees within the last date.
- GATE marks
- Document screening
- GATE is a must to apply for the posts.
- GATE 2019 is eligible to apply. Other GATE scores are not eligible.
- Scan and upload the photograph in the prescribed size.
- Scan and upload the signature in the prescribed size.
- Application fees pay at online only.
- The mobile number and E-mail id should valid and active.
Important Dates & Links:
- Starting date: 03.Aug.2020
- Closing date: 02.Sep.2020
- AAI: https://www.aai.aero/
- Recruitment page: https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment
- Application portal: Click Here
- Notification page: Click Here
AAI Recruitment 2019 www.aai.aero for 200 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts – Airport Authority of India (AAI) announced the recruitment for 200 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) posts. AAI invites the application from eligible candidates. Other details are given below.
AAI Recruitment 2019
AAI Recruitment 2019 www.aai.aero Vacancy Details
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 200 posts
Total number of AAI Recruitment www.aai.aero vacancy is 200 posts.
Age Limit – Maximum age limit for candidates is 27 years for the post of Junior Executive posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale Details – Pay scale is INR 16400-40500/- for Junior Executive posts.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have BSC degree in Science with physics and mathematics from recognized university with minimum of 60% of mark or Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology department from recognized university or candidates should have equivalent qualification from recognized university for the post of Junior Executive posts.
Steps to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2019 www.aai.aero
Candidates should apply for this post through online mode only. Candidates log on the official website which is www.aai.aero and candidates submit your application through online mode only.
Application Fee – It is not mention in the notification.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and Interview.
Important Dates and Downloads
- Opening date for online application submission is 09-January-2016
- Last date for part-I online registration is 30-January-2016
- Last date for payment of application fee through Bank is 04-February-2016
- Last date for part-II online application submission is 09-February-2015
- Click here for notification download www.aai.aero/employment_news/AdvtNo07-2015ForJE(ATC)101215.pdf
- Click here for official website www.aai.aero
- Click here for online application submission www.aai.aero