Army Public Schools (APS). It is mainly for imparting education to the children of the Indian armed forces personnel. With 137 schools throughout the country, it’s one of the most important chains of schools in India. It is controlled by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). It was established in 1983. It has over 135 Army public schools and 249 Army pre-primary schools across India. APS also several institutions of higher education
Total posts: 8000
Category of the Post: Teacher (PGT/TGT/PRT)
APS Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The applicants should not meet above 40 years. The experienced can meet up to 57 years.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Graduate / PG (Main Subjects) + B. Ed. Check the notification for further information.
📄Application fees: The application fee for the above posts is INR 500.
💰 Salary: The salary is not given in the official notification.
How to apply for APS Recruitment 2020?
- Click the following link. Click Here
- Click New User on the page.
- Read the General Instructions and click the accept button. Click Here
- Click the Proceed button and click the box to agree.
- Click the proceed button again.
- Choose the Post to apply for and fill in the details. Click Here
- Written Examination.
- Demo class
- The above recruitment is for qualification for the job.
- The candidates must pass in the examination.
- An individual scorecard will give to the passing candidates.
- The applicants must search for jobs in APS using this scorecard.
- This scorecard is a gateway to apply for a permanent job.
- The applicants need to upload the following documents.
- Qualification certificate.
- Ed certificate.
Important Dates & Links: