BEL has known as Bharat Electronics Limited. It is an Indian state-owned aerospace and Defence Company with about nine factories and a number of other regional offices in India.
It is controlled by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It’s been granted Navratna status by the Government of India.
Total posts: 10
Category of post: Senior Assistant Engineer
BEL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: Upper age demand for non-reserved candidates is 50 years. The reserved candidates will get +3 years for OBC and +5 years for SC/ST.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: The applicants must have 3 years Diploma in specific subjects. The applicant must have 15 years of experience at least.
📄Application fees: The General & OBC candidates need to pay INR 500. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled tribes candidates need not pay the fees.
💰 Salary: The remuneration will be INR 30000-3%-120000 + allowances as per the company’s rules.
How to apply for BEL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates need to type the application.
- The application model has given in the official notification.
- Attach all the duplicate copies of certificates with the application.
- Send the application via post.
- Handwritten Examination
- Applicants need to pay the fees through the website portal.
- Applicants need to send the paid fee receipt with the application.
- Applicants should attach all the necessary documents along with the application.
- Candidates should write in the envelope as follows ‘SR ASST.ENGINEER (FIXED TERM)- ELECTRICAL / SIGNALS / ELECTRONICS/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATIONS / SATELLITE COMMUNICATION’
Address to send:
DGM (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad PO, Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P) – 201010
Important Dates & Links: