BEL known as Bharat Electronics Limited. It is an Indian state-owned aerospace and Defence Company with about nine factories and a number of other regional offices in India.
It is controlled by the Indian Government. It primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It’s been granted Navratna status by the Government of India.
Location: Chennai Unit
Total posts: 23
Category of post: Engineers & Officers
- Electronics Trainee Engineer – I – 09
- Mechanical Trainee Engineer – I – 02
- Finance Trainee Officer – I – 02
- Electronics Project Engineer – I – 04
- Mechanical Project Engineer – I – 03
- Computer Science Project Engineer – I – 01
- Civil Project Engineer – I – 01
- HR Project Officer – I – 01
BEL Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: Upper age demand for post 1 to 3 is 25 years. For post 4 to 8 upper age demand is 28 years. The reserved applicants of SC/ST – 05 years, OBC – 03 years, PWBD – 10 years can claim age relaxation.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: For posts 3 & 8 the applicants must have an MBA. For all other posts, the applicants must have B.E / B. Tech in their subject streams.
For posts 1 to 3, the applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of experience. For other posts, a minimum of 2years of experience is required.
📄Application fees: For Trainee (Engineer & Officer) the fee will be INR 200. For Project (Engineer & officer) the fee will be INR 500. The reserved people and women candidates are not required to pay the fees.
💰 Salary: For Trainee ( Engineer / Officer) the beginning scale will be INR 25, 000. For Project (Engineer /Officer) the scale starts from INR 35, 000.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020?
- Type BEL page in the browser. https://bel-india.in/
- Click the Career link.
- Click Project & Trainee post for Chennai Unit.
- Click the apply online link. Click Here
- Click Print Application or Login for Registered Candidates.
- Click New Registration on the below page. Click Here
- Percentage of Marks
- Post Qualification Experience
- Applicants need to pay the fees through the website portal.
- Follow the link to pay the application fees. Click Here
- One post for one candidate in one application.
- Reserved category people need to submit the certificate in the interview process.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 10.Oct.2020
- Close date: 30.Oct.2020
- BEL Page: https://bel-india.in/
- Application portal: Click Here
- New Registration portal: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here