The BTEUP came into being in the year 1958. In 1960 the first exam took place under the board direction. In 1962 the board held exams for 2500 students. The major areas here are civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering. Moreover, there are 25 other such courses as well.
BTE UP has issued BTEUP Date Sheet for those applicants who are preparing for UP Polytechnic Exam. They can now organize fine from the BTEUP UP Polytechnic Examination System. Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh conducts the BTEUP Exam from 16/05/2019onward. Candidates could download the BTEUP diploma Time Table over online mode. Thus so on this, candidates could download the BTEUP diploma Time Table over online mode. Applicants moreover get the BTEUP Date Sheet 2020 in PDF format through following the process.
BTEUP Date Sheet Download
Betup 2020 Latest Update
The examination form released by BTEUP. Students can download it from here
As per the latest BTEUP updates, 2nd and 4th-semester students promoted without exams and final years students need to give the exams.
The students who are looking forward to the exam date sheet can now download the same from the BTEUP site. Institute officials have come out with the even semester date sheet.
Moreover, the students can log into the student portal to access it. The institute has also come out with instructions for exam question formats. So, those who want to prepare well can visit the news section of the website. Under the news section, there are multiple documents with regard to easing the doubts of the students.
Steps to Download BTEUP Date Sheet
- First, visit the student login portal of the BTEUP site.
- Then enter your enrollment number in the correct format.
- Next, input the date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format. The selection is in the drop-down list.
- Once, you fill in all the fields, click on the submit button.
In case, if the student has not found the date sheet they can check with the office. Moreover, the date sheet is also available on the parent site. If for some reason the student is not able to access it. He or she can visit the office for further details.
The students can also send the inquiry through email with their details. The office might send the date sheet through email.
Download BTEUP Date Sheet Even Semester
Applicants might check the BTEUP examination dates over the straight link delivered by this page.
Students need to follow some simple phases of downloading BTEUP Date Sheet PDF …
- Candidates need to log on the official web site that is www.bteup.ac.in.
- Select “Announcement” tab that is obtainable on the home page.
- Later that aspirants are requisite to select “Proposed Exam Scheme for Even Semester (May 2017)” link.
- Afterward press above stated link. Your examination schedule will appear on your system screen in PDF format.
- Students must save it on their system. Otherwise take a printout of it for beginning their preparation as said by the latest exam dates.
Downloading date sheet from website is very easy. It would save both the time and money of the students. They can also take preparation for the exam. As they can save their time, they can make good results. Life is also full of fun here. They can take part in different sports.
The exam form is available on the website of BTEUP from 06 April 2017 (Thursday). Students need to submit the forms if they want to sit for the exams.
Moreover, the exam format is not the same. Students need to keep this in view. The students can go through the form. It is present on the BTEUP site. The date of release is 11 May 2017 (Thursday).
As a careful step, the student can go through the instructions. These are on the website of BTEUP. The name of the document is “important instructions”.
The BTEUP has come out with the Admit Card. Polytechnic students can download the Admit Card from the official site. Moreover, the link for which is in the steps to download section.
The Admit Card is available for all the students appearing for the semesters. However, if a student is unable to find the Admit Card; they can approach the office. Moreover, without the Admit Card, the student can’t enter the exam hall.
Students Download their BTEUP Revaluation Result 2020
BTEUP Admit Card
Steps to Download BTEUP Admit Card
- First, the student can visit this link to access the portal.
- Then enter the enrollment number without mistakes.
- Then enter the date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format. Select the value from the drop-down list. Moreover, the value needs to match the value in the database.
- At last, click on the submit button. This will lead to the download page of Admit Card.
If for some reason the student is unable to download his or her BTEUP Admit Card. In that case, they can visit the office or send an inquiry through email. The contact details of the officials are on the website of the BTEUP.
Official Important Links of BTEUP
BTEUP Student Login
BTEUP Admit Card Download
BTEUP Date Sheet Download