Central Armed Police Force announces various vacancies via Union Public Service Commission. UPSC is a statutory board. Which selects the candidates for armed forces, administrative places, police officers, etc., Now UPSC announces vacancies in CAPF. UPSC will conduct the exam for CAPF and recruit the candidates.
Total posts: 209
Category of the Post: Assistant Commandant
CAPF Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The minimum age is 20 years for the Assistant Commandant post. The maximum age limit is 25 years. Five years will give as upper age relaxation to the SC/ST candidates. Three years will give as upper age relaxation to the OBC candidates.
🏫Educational Qualifications: The applicants should have any Degree from government recognized university/institution.
🧾Application Fees: All the applicants should pay the fees of INR 200. The reserved applicants are exempted to pay the application fees.
💰Salary: In the notification, the salary details are not given. The applicants are requested to visit the website for further details.
How to apply for CAPF in UPSC?
- In the UPSC website, you can see what’s a new option? https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click the advertisement for CAPF. Click Here
- Click the link on the right side of the page.
- The link redirects to the application portal. https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Finish the Part – I registration and move to Part- II registration.
- Finish the process and download the application.
- Written Examination
- Physical test
- Final merit list
- The PWD candidates cannot apply for the above posts.
- The application fees can pay in debit/credit banking, net banking, etc,.
- The applicants should scan their image and signature in proper size.
- The applicants should upload their photograph and signature in the application process.
- The applicants should have completed both Part- I and Part – II application process.
Important Dates & Links:
- Notice date: 18.Aug.2020
- End date: 07.Sep.2020
- UPSC portal: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Recruitment page: Click Here
- Application portal: https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Notification page: Click Here