In the year 1911, a commercial bank was started and named as the Central Bank of India. It is the largest and oldest commercial bank among other banks in India. The bank developed its branch to 4,651. The key product service of this bank is banking and financial services. The Head office of the bank is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank invites applications for the post of Director& Counselor
Total post: Not mentioned in the Notification
Category of the post: Director & Counselor
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The applicant should above 65 years as the maximum age limit.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Any UG or PG Degree from government recognized university/institution. Experience is necessary to apply for the above post. The candidates can check the notification for the experience details.
📄Application fees: As per the notification, the application fee is not applicable for the mentioned post.
💰 Salary: It is a contract base post. The monthly salary will give as INR 25, 000.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
- The prescribed sample format of the application is in the notification.
- The applicants can type or take out the application from the notification.
- Fill the necessary places and send the application via post.
Selection method: Personal Interview
- Send the application via post.
- The format has given in the notification.
- Enclose all the documents which are necessary.
- The applicants should mention in the Envelope as “ Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI/Counselor of FLC on contract”
Address to send:
- Regional Manager,
- Central Bank of India,
- 1st Floor, Central Bank of India Patel Chauk,
- Near Head Post Office,
- Siwan, Bihar – 841226.
Important Dates & Links:
- Closing date: 14.Sep.2020
- Home page: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx#
- Career page: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/English/career.aspx
- Notification and application: Click Here