The railway is important to transport in India. It has long routes among in India. Indian Railways started in the year of 1853 by British people. There are 18 zones in Indian Railways. Central Railway Zone is one of them. The Head Quarters of central Railway Zone is Mumbai. CR invites applications from paramedical staff for a temporary basis. They have to work in COVID-19 wards for 3 months.
Total posts: 48
Category of the post:
- Staff Nurse – 26
- Pharmacist – 03
- Lab Technician – 10
- X-Ray Technician – 09
Central Railway Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The lower age limit starts from 18 years and the upper age limit ends to 40 years. The applicants can visit the notification for age relaxation.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Each post has different educational qualifications.
- Staff Nurse: Certificate in Nursing or Midwifery or B. Sc ( Nursing) from a recognized medical council.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 (Science) /Diploma (Pharmacy) / B. Pharmacy from recognized university /institution.
- Lab Technician: Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or Medical Technology from a recognized board.
- X- ray Technician: 10+2 in Physics & Chemistry + Diploma (Radiography/ X-ray Technician / Radio diagnosis from approved government institution/university.
📄Application fees: all the applicants not necessary to pay the fees. If you have doubt view the notification.
💰 Salary: For post 01 the monthly salary will be INR 44, 900 + HRA +DA allowances. For post 2 & 4 the monthly salary will be INR 29, 200 +HRA+DA allowances. For post 03 the monthly salary will be INR 35, 400 + HRA+ DA allowances.
How to apply to Central Railway Recruitment 2020?
- The sample application is given in the notification.
- The applicants download the application and fill the details.
- Scan the application and other eligibility documents.
- Send the application along with documents to the concerned mail id. firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection method: Online Interview
- The retire persons in the nursing field can apply.
- The detail for retired persons is in the notification.
- The eligibility documents should scan and send.
- Photocopies of the documents will not accept.
Important Dates & Links: