CSIR – The Council of Scientific &Industrial Research. It’s Head office located in New Delhi. It is the main purpose to create for knowledge purposes. It was started in 1942. The Ministry of Science & Technology holds the CSIR for the Government of India. Indian Institute of Toxicology Research center is one of the part in CSIR. It is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. There are two types of vacancies announced in this CSIR – Toxicology.
Total post: 11
Category of the posts:
- Scientist – 08
- Senior Scientist – 03
CSIR Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The maximum age limit for the post Scientist should not above 32 years. For the post Senior Scientist, the maximum age limit should not above 37 years. The reserved applicants will get their upper age limit relaxation.
🏫 Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in a relevant field is required for the above posts. For both posts experience is necessary. The applicants can visit the notification for further details.
📄Application fees: All the candidates need to pay INR 100 as application fees. The female candidates/CSIR employees/Abroad candidates/SC/ST/PWD candidates are not applicable to pay the fees.
💰Salary: For the post Scientist the remuneration will be INR 98, 465 with Pay Matrix level 11. For the post Senior Scientist, the remuneration will be INR 1, 13, 228 in Pay Matrix level 12.
How to apply IIT CSIR Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official website. http://126.96.36.199/default.aspx
- Start with the STEP 1 Registration process.
- Step 2 Fee payment process
- Step 3 Application process
- Step 4 Hardcopy of the application to sent by speed/register post.
The Board will decide base on the applications received. If the application receives more than the expected count. They conduct examination/interview to shortlist the candidates.
- Follow the procedure to apply the posts.
- Start with registration and finish in the application.
- The application fees can pay in the step 2 process of application.
- The applicants should keep the necessary documents, images, signature in the prescribed format.
- The hardcopy of the application should reach the center with the required documents.
- The applicants should mention in the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………….. (POSTCODE) ………………………………..
Application to send the address:
Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Post Bag No . 80, Lucknow – 226001.
Important Dates & Links: