CSL is known as Cochin Shipyard Limited. It was established in 1972 by the Government of India. CSL is a Miniratna statutory body. CSL makes ships, repair the ship and other kinds of services. CSL announces recruitment to fill the vacancies. CSL invites application from the eligible applicants to apply for the post. The vacancies are a contract basis only.
Total posts: 471
Category of posts:
- Sheet Metal Worker – 14
- Welder – 34
- Fitter – 131
- Diesel Mechanic – 06
- Fitter (Pipe/Plumber) – 17
- Painter – 05
- Electrician – 49
- Crane Operator – 12
- Mechanic (Electronic) – 61
- Mechanic (instrument) – 60
- Shipwright (Wood/Carpenter) – 11
- Machinist – 03
- Auto Electrician – 02
- Scaffolder – 07
- Operator (Aerial work platform) – 02
- Rigger (Semi-Skilled) – 37
- Serang – 02
- Canteen General worker – 17
- Cook – 01
CSL Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The minimum age to apply for the posts not mentioned in the notification. The maximum age is 30 years.
🏫 Educational Qualification: The applicants must attain 8th standard, 10th / SSLC from a government recognized board. The applicants should a valid driving license.
🧾 Application fees: The reserved applicant’s SC/ST/PWD need not pay the fees. But the General/OBC candidates pay the application fees of INR 100.
?Salary Details: The applicants will get the salary of INR 13700 to 18400 in their contract basis. The remuneration will give each month on their contract time.
How to apply for CSL Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Cochin Shipyard application page.
- Register with your name and E-mail id.
- Log in to the application portal with your user id.
- Make sure to fill the details correctly.
- Download the application for the future process.
The applicants will be select base on their Educational criteria and eligibility. The merit list will announce on the website or applicant’s mail id.
- The applicants should register their details first.
- For registration, you must have a valid E-mail id.
- The user id can be your E-mail id.
- The application fees should pay by online mode only.
- For some posts the crucial date is 10.Aug.2020
Important Dates & Links:
- Open portal date: 05.Aug.2020 (Few posts begin on 01.Aug.2020)
- Close portal date: 20.Aug.2020 (Few posts close on 10.Aug.2020)
- Notification link: https://cache.careers360.mobi/media/uploads/froala_editor/files/CSL%20Notice%20PDF.pdf
- Online link: https://csl.cochinshipyard.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-language=EN#
- Image link: https://cache.careers360.mobi/media/uploads/froala_editor/files/CSL%20Notification%20PDF.pdf