NHB is known as the National Housing Bank. It is located in New Delhi. It was started in 1988. It is a subsidiary of RBI (Reserve Bank of India). The Government of India is owned by the NHB. NHB announces various vacancies to fill up for the year 2020.
Total posts: 16
Category of the Post: Assistant Manager Scale – I (SC – 04/ OBC – 03/ EWS – 03/ GEN – 06)
NHB Recruitment 2020 – 2
🔞Age limit: The applicants must above or on 21 years and not above 30 years as the maximum age limit. The upper age relaxations for reserved categories are as SC/ST – 05 years, OBC – 03 years, PWBD – 10 years.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Any Degree from a government-approved university/institution. The qualification marks for UG Degree should not below 60%. The PG Degree is also eligible if the qualification marks should not less than 55%.
📄Application fees: Intimation charges and application charges are applicable for the above posts. The reserved candidate (SC/ST & PWBD) needs to pay an intimation charge of INR 175 only. All other applicants must pay the intimation charge and application fees of INR 850.
💰 Salary: The selected candidates will get the remuneration of INR 48, 330 per month. The additional allowances are also applicable to the selected candidates.
How to apply for NHB Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the NHB page. https://nhb.org.in/#container
- Take the Mouse to the left side of the page.
- Click the Menu button and click the opportunities link. https://nhb.org.in/oppurtunitiesnhb/
- Click the current vacancies link given below the page. Click Here
- Click the Recruitment for Assistant Manager Scale – I link. Click Here
- Go to the new registration part and apply.
- Online Examination
- The candidates should be Indian citizens.
- The signature should be signed in black ink
- The left thumb impression must be in black/blue ink.
- The hand declaration should be in black ink with a clear format.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 29.Aug.2020
- Close date: 18.Sep.2020
- NHB page: https://nhb.org.in/#container
- Application page: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nhbams1aug20/
- Notification page: Click Here