Electronics Corporation of India Limited in shot called as ECIL. It was started in 1967 by A. S. Rao. It is located in Hyderabad. The Government of India undertaking ECIL by the department of Atomic Energy. ECIL announces various apprentice posts to apply on a temporary basis. The eligible persons can apply via online mode.
Total posts: 285
Category of posts:
- Electrician – 38
- Mechanic (Electronic) – 81
- Fitter – 80
- Refrigerator & AC – 7
- MMV – 3
- Turner – 9
- Machinist – 7
- Machinist (G) – 5
- MM Tool Maint – 4
- Carpenter – 7
- COPA – 10
- Mechanic (Diesel ) – 3
- Plumber – 3
- SMW – 3
- Welder – 16
- Painter – 7
ECIL Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: Maximum age limit is not mentioned in the notification. The minimum age limits for the above posts are 18 years as on 11.Oct.2020
🏫Educational Qualifications: The applicants should have passed in the ITI trade in the relevant streams.
🧾Application fees: Application fees are not applicable to the above posts. The candidates need not pay the fees.
💰 Salary details: The above posts are temporary posts. The applicants will get a monthly stipend from ECIL. For posts 1 to 9, the monthly stipend will be INR 8050. For posts 10 to 16, the monthly stipend will be INR 7700.
How to apply ECIL Recruitment 2020?
- The applicants should apply for the above posts on the apprentice website.
- The applicants should apply via online mode only.
- Follow the website and click the relevant notification. https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Apply for the trade apprentice posts.
- ITI marks the base merit list.
- The Telangana State people are eligible to apply for the above posts.
- It is a temporary post.
- The duration of the above posts is 1 year’s time.
- Online applications are only accepted.
- After the application process, the applicants need to download the application for future references.
Important Dates & Links:
- Online registration date: 24.Aug.2020
- Closing date: 19.Sep.2020
- Document verification date: 24.Sep.2020 to 30.Sep.2020
- Joining date: 096.Oct.2020
- Apprenticeship training date: 12.Oct.2020
- ECIL page: http://ecil.co.in/
- Application portal: https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Notification: http://ecil.co.in/jobs/ITI_-APP_Advt_27_2020.pdf