IBPS Clerk Recruitment The nature of the Clerk position is very simple. In banks most of the works and services allotted to the clerks only. The clerks handling cash services, Single window operating works, cash handling, Self-assistance for the customers, front office works in the banks.
Total posts: 1556 (Check the notification for the state-wise vacancy)
Category of post: Clerk
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The age limit for the Clerk position will give in the following table.
|S. No||Category||Minimum Age limit||Maximum age limit|
|1.||UR||20 years||28 years|
|2.||OBC||20 years||28 years + 3 Years|
|3.||SC/ST||20 years||28 years + 5 years|
|4.||PWBD||20 years||28 years + 10 years|
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Any Degree from Government approved institution/University.
📄Application fees: The applicant belongs to the reserved category should pay the application fees of INR 175 only. All other applicants should pay the application fee of INR 850.
💰 Salary: Not mentioned on the advertisement page.
How to apply in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020?
- Type the IBPS site https://www.ibps.in/
- Click the running notice of CRP Clerk X. Click Here
- Click apply online link. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpcl10aug20/
- Start with the New Registration process. Click Here
- Start with your name and finish the details.
- There are 6 processes to complete the application. The 6 process is
- Basic Info
- Photo & Signature
There are 3 stages to clear the process. The first two stages are online-based objective type questions. The final stage is the Interview type.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Applicants advised applying for the right site of IBPS.
- No offline mode applications.
- Fee payment should pay online only.
- Applicant passport photo should be 10 kb to 50 kb size
- The applicant’s signature should be 10kb to 20kb. The applicant should sign the signature on a white paper with a black pen.
- The application should write the hand declaration on white paper with a black pen. The file size should be 50kb to 100 kb size.
- The applicant hand thumb impression should be 20 kb to 50 kb size. The applicant uses his left thumb on a blank white paper with black/blue ink.
- The following documents should be uploading in JPG/Jpeg format.
- Thumb impression
- Hand declaration.
Important dates & links:
- Online Application open date: 02.Sep.2020
- Online Application close date: 23.Sep.2020
- Preliminary Examination: 05.Dec.2020, 12.Dec.2020, 13.Dec.2020
- Main Examination: 24.Jan2021
- IBPS Home page: https://www.ibps.in/
- Recruitment/ Career page: Click Here
- Online portal: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpcl10aug20/
- New registration portal: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpcl10aug20/basic_details.php
- Notification portal: Click Here