IBPS PO Recruitment– Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is a board to select candidates for banking. In this board, there are 11 banking organizations there. Earlier days the concerned bank itself recruited the candidates for the banking service. IBPS announced Management Trainee/Probationary Officer for the 11 bank organizations. The 11 bank organizations are as follows:
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India.
Total posts: 1417
Category of the post:
- Bank of Baroda – 0
- Bank of India – 734
- Bank of Maharashtra – 250
- Canara Bank – Not mentioned
- Central Bank of India – 0
- Indian Bank – Not mentioned
- Indian Overseas Bank – 0
- Punjab National Bank – Not mentioned
- Punjab & Sind Bank – 83
- UCO Bank – 350
- Union Bank of India – Not mentioned
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: Lower age: 20 years. Upper age: 30 years. The candidates should born between 02/August/1990 to 01/August/2000. Both are dates are included. Upper age limit Relaxation: OBC – 03 years (Non- Creamy layer), SC/ST – 05 years, PWD – 10 years, Ex-servicemen – 05 years
? Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate Degree from Government recognized university/institution. The applicants should have valid mark sheets and degree certificates to apply online for the above posts.
🧾 Application fees: The applicants belonging to General /OBC (Non-creamy layers) need to pay INR 850 (all others). The PWD/SC/ST applicants need to pay INR 175
?Salary details: Not mentioned on the advertisement page.
How to apply for IBPS PO Vacancy?
- Type the IBPS site https://www.ibps.in/
- Click the running notice of CRP PO/MT X. https://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-x/
- Click the recruitment link to apply Online. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppo10jul20/
- Click the New Registration link. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppo10jul20/basic_details.php
- Start with your name and finish the details.
- There is 6 process to complete the application. The 6 process is
- Basic Info
- Photo & Signature
IBPS PO Selection Procedure 2020
There are 3 stages to clear the process. The First 2 stages are online-based objective type questions. The final stage is the Interview type.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Applicants advised applying for the right site of IBPS.
- No offline mode applications.
- Fee payment should pay online only.
- Applicant passport photo should be 10 kb to 50 kb size
- The applicant’s signature should be 10kb to 20kb. The applicant should sign the signature on a white paper with a black pen.
- The applicant should write the hand declaration on white paper with a black pen. Hand declaration should be 50kb to 100 kb size.
- The applicant hand thumb impression should be 20 kb to 50 kb size. The applicant put his left thumb on a white paper with black/blue ink.
- The following documents should be uploading in JPG/Jpeg format.
- Passport Size Photo
- Thumb impression
- Hand declaration.
Important Dates & Links:
- Online Application open date: 05/August/2020
- Online Application close date: 26/August/2020
- Preliminary Examination: 03/ October/2020, 10/October/ 2020, 11/October/2020
- Main Examination: 28/November/2020
- IBPS Home page: https://www.ibps.in/
- Recruitment/ Career page: https://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-x/
- Online portal: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppo10jul20/
- New registration portal: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppo10jul20/basic_details.php
- Notification portal: Click Here
IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 5th CWE www.ibps.in for Probationary Officers and Management Trainee Posts – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the 5th Common Written Test for Probationary Officers and Management Trainee posts. This exam will be conducted for 21 public sector banks. IBPS invites the application from eligible candidates. Other details are given below
IBPS PO Recruitment 2015
Probationary Officers (PO)/Management Trainee (MT) posts
Age limit – Candidate’s age should be between 20-30 years as on 1st July 2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules given
Pay Scale Details – It is not given in the notification
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university or candidates should have equivalent qualification from a recognized university for the post of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee posts.
Steps to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2015
Candidates should apply for this post through online mode only. Candidates log on the official website which is www.ibps.in/html/CWE_PO_MT.htm and submit your application through online mode
Application Fee – Application fee is INR 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and application fee is INR 600/- for other candidates. The application fee is payable through both online mode and offline mode. In the case of online mode, the application fee is payable though visa/master credit/debit card or net banking. In case of offline mode, the application fee is deposited to anyone CBS branch given in the notification
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the performance in IBPS CWE 5th online examination and interview
Important Dates and Downloads
- Opening date for online application submission is 10-July-2015
- Closing date for online application submission is 01-August-2015
- Date for online fee payment is 10-July 2015 to 01-August-2015
- Click here for official website www.ibps.in
- Click here to notification download www.ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt-2.pdf
- Click here to online application submission www.ibps.in/html/CWE_PO_MT.htm