IHBAS Recruitment – Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS)is an autonomous body followed by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Government of NCT of Delhi. IHBAS invites applications for Senior Resident in various departments from eligible candidates.
Total posts: 32
Post name & Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL|
|1||Sr. Resident (Psychiatry)||4||5||2||1||12|
|2||Sr. Resident (Neurology)||1||1||1||–||03|
|3||Sr. Resident (Neurosurgery)||2||1||–||1||4|
|4||Sr. Resident (Microbiology)||–||1||–||–||1|
|5||Sr. Resident (Neurochemistry)||1||–||–||–||1|
|6||Sr. Resident (Neuro – Radiology)||1||1||–||1||3|
|7||Sr. Resident (Neuro – Anesthesia)||2||2||1||–||5|
|8||Sr. Resident (Emergency Laboratory)||1||–||–||–||1|
|9||Sr. Resident ( Neuro – Psychopharmacology)||1||–||–||–||1|
|10||Sr. Demonstrator (Neuro – Psychopharmacology)||–||–||1||–||1|
- For S.No 1 to 8 – Recognized Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the concerned specialty from an MCI recognized Institution/ Medical College.
- For S.NO 9 – Senior Resident (emergency Laboratory) – Recognized Post graduate Degree (MD) in Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry/ Laboratory from a MCI recognized Institution/ Medical College.
- For S.No 10 – Senior Demonstrator ( Neuro-Psychopharmacology) – M.Sc in the respective discipline with one year experience.
- For S.No 1 to 9 – Upper age limit is 40 years. Relaxation will give the right to reserve
- For S.no 10 – 33 years, relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule.
- Senior Resident – Pay Matrix Level 11 ( INR 67700 – INR 208700) + NPA
- Senior Demonstrator – Pay Matrix Level 6 INR 35400 to INR 112400.
- UR & OBC – INR 500
- SC/ST/PH – Nil
- Candidates should pay the fees in Demand Draft/ Pay order for INR 500/- in favor of Director, IHBAS, Delhi.
How to apply for IHBAS Recruitment
- Go to the official website of IHBAS http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DOIT_IHBAS1/ihbas/home
- Click the link for Sr. Resident Post on the official website.
- Download the application and fill up the details.
- Paste your recent Passport size photo in the prescribed space.
- Send the applications with all documents along with Demand draft should be addressed to Joint Director (Admn.)( IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110 095.
Important Dates and Links for IHBAS Recruitment
Last date: 11/6/2018