Indian Institute of Technology creates lots of Engineering scientists, Ph. D scholars and other project fellows in their institution. IIT has multi branches all over the nation. IIT Kanpur is one of the institutes among other IIT institutes in India. It is located in Uttar Pradesh. IIT Kanpur started in the year 1969. IIT Kanpur invites applications from the Civil Engineering for Research posts.
Total posts: 01
Category of the post: Project Post Doc Fellow
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: There is no age limit in the official notification. You can view the notification in the below link for further clarification.
🏫 Educational Qualification: Ph. D (Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Atmospheric Chemistry/ Chemistry or relative streams.
🧾 Application fees: All the applicants are exempted to pay the application fees.
💰Salary: The Research fellow is a consolidated post. The salary will be the monthly payment as INR 50, 000.
How to apply for IIT Kanpur?
- The applicants need to send their application via mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no individual application on the website.
- Online interview
- The applicants should mail their application.
- The CV(RESUME ) with relevant documents should mail to the official id.
- The date of the interview and place will intimate in the mail.
- The applicants should have SKYPE/ZOOM for an online interview.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 25.Aug.2020
- Last date: 03.Sep.2020
- E-mail to send: email@example.com
- Notification: http://iitk.ac.in/dord/project/ce-pdf-ujjwala-26-08-20.html