Indian Oil Corporation Limited meant as (IOCL). The most important commercial enterprise in India. IOCL proposes to interact with Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades. It has locations under its 5 Regions. There are Western Region, Northern Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region Pipelines, South Eastern Region. Applications are invited from qualified Indian Nationals meeting the qualification.
Total posts: 482
Category of the Post: Apprentice
IOCL Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The qualification demand age is from 18 years to 24 years.
🏫Educational Qualifications: 12th, B. Com, Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile /Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Instrumentation from government recognized university / institution.
🧾Application fees: Not mentioned in the notification. The applicants can check in the official notification.
💰 Salary details: Monthly stipend as per the Apprentice act.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice post-2020?
- For technical trade applicants requested the following website. Click Here
- For trade applicants required to visit the following website. Click Here
- Enter the applicant’s credentials to register the details.
- After registering on the website. The applicants must enroll their registration on the official; website. Click Here
- Save the application copy for further process.
Selection Method: Written Examination.
- Candidates are requested to apply for eligible posts of their qualifications.
- The applicants can check the region mentioned in the official notification.
- Category of post vacancies is mentioned in the official; notification.
Important Dates & Links: