JIPMER Recruitment Jawaharlal Institute of Post – Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) invites application for Group B and Group C vacancies from eligible candidates. The vacancies fill up based on Computer-Based written examination.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total vacancies: 100+
Post: Nursing Officer and Lower Division Clerk
Qualification: 12th class for LDC and Degree or Diploma in General Nursing for Nursing Officer.
Salary: 44k in 7th pay matrix for Nursing Officer and 19,900+ in 7h pay matrix for LDC
- For Nursing Officer the candidates should not exceed 35 years as on closing date of 18/5/2018
- For LDC the candidates should exceed 30 years as on closing date of 18/5/2018.
- Relaxation in age limit shall accept for the right to reserve candidates.
- INR 1500 – For UR & OBC candidates
- INR 1200 – For SC/ST candidates
- No Fee- PWD candidates
Steps to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2018?
Candidate needs to apply for the above-mentioned posts via online mode only. The candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number. The recent passport size photo should be taken with a placard and the placard is being held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate.
Mode of selection:
Nursing officer – Written test only in Computer Based Test
LDC – Written test in Computer Based Test with Skill Test (Typing Speed)
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
|S.No||Post||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Nursing Officer||Questions from B.Sc Nursing and Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Level||100||400||90 minutes|
|2||LDC||General Intelligence & Reasoning(25), Numerical Aptitude (25), General English (25), General Awareness & Current Affairs (25)||100||400||90 minutes|
Negative Marks for each wrong answer will deduct as 1 mark each.
- Except for online mode, no other mode of application is not accepted.
- Application fee needs to pay via through online mode only.
- The candidates can pay the application fee via Internet Banking, Debit Card & Credit Card.
- Necessary Document (OBC/SC/ST/ PWD/EX-SERVICE) should have to upload in the necessary places.
- Candidates advised not to send hard copy of the application with documents by postal/courier/by hand.
Important Dates and Links for JIPMER Recruitment 2018
- Online Registration Begin: 18/4/2018
- Last date for On-line: 18/5/2018
- Download of Hall Ticket: 30/5/2018
- Date of Examination: 10/6/2018
- Merit List(Expect): 20/6/2018
- Apply Online: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/827/55894/Registration.html
- Notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iobf_lDr5-6cpAQq8cC0OPRL2rNDf2Bi/view
- Official website: http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/