Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is the Government of India undertaking corporations that deal in the railway. It invites applications for various posts from eligible candidates to apply. Candidates from Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka will give preference, and land loser candidates can also apply for these posts and the preference will give to them.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited invites applications for the recruitment of Jr Technical Assistant ( Signal & Telecommunication) on a contract basis.
The tenure of the contract will be two years which shall be extended further as per the requirements.
Age limit – 25 years for candidates belonging to the General category, 5 years of relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Total Vacancies- 18
Salary – ₹30,000/ month
Job location- Jammu & Kashmir
The candidates must have an engineering( B.Tech/B.E) degree in either Electronics or Instrumentation or Electronics & Telecommunications or Electrical from any AICTE approved University with the score not less than 60%.
How to apply for Konkan Jobs 2021?
The interested candidates may download the application from the website and produce the documents required. Candidates will be selected after a walk-in-interview.
At the time of the interview, candidates must produce original documents and self-attested copies.
Important Dates and Links
Walk-in-interview starts- 20/04/2021
Last date- 23/04/2021
(The candidates appearing for the interview must register within 9:00 hours to 13:00 hours)
Notification link- http://www.konkanrailway.com
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Total posts: 113
Name of the posts & Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EX-SM||TOTAL|
Qualification & Pay scale:
|S.No||Name of Post||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Station Master||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University||7th CPC Matrix Level 6|
|2||Goods Guard||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University||7th CPC Matrix Level 5|
|3||Senior Clerk||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University||7th CPC Matrix Level 5|
|4||Accounts Assistant||B. Com from a recognized University||7th CPC Matrix Level 5|
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on 1/7/2018 – 33 years ( relaxation for reserved category and Ex-servicemen as per notification)
Application fee: UR & OBC: INR 500/-
SC/ST/EX- SERV/ Female/Minorities/Economically Backward Class: INR 250/- (Shall refund on appearing CBT)
Steps to Apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment ?
- Go to the official website http://www.konkanrailway.com/
- Click recruitment – Current Notifications
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply via online mode only.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate only.
Mode of selection:
Recruitment process shall in two stages.
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- DV- Document verification
- Should have valid E-mail id and mobile number
- Scanned image should be up to 80 kb size
- The scanned signature should be up to 50 kb size
- Examination fee should pay by online payment only.
- Online fee payment through internet banking, credit card, a debit card is acceptable.
- No call letter will send to candidates by post.
Important Dates and Links for Konkan Railway Recruitment
- Opening date: 6/4/018
- Closing date: 12/5/2018
- CBT Test: June 2018 (Tentative)
- Apply link: https://cdn4.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1181/55656//Instruction.html
- Notification: http://konkanrailway.com/uploads/latestnews/NTPC_3_2018.pdf
- Current Notifications: http://www.konkanrailway.com/pages/viewpage/current_notifications
- Home Page: http://www.konkanrailway.com/