NBT is known as National Book Trust. The year 1957 is founded. The Ministry of Education owned National Book Trust. The Government of India handles the NBT. It is located in Delhi. The former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was the founder of this trust. NBT announces Editorial Assistant vacancies to fill it up.
Total posts: 15
Category of the post: Editorial Assistant
- Assamiya – 01
- Bangla – 01
- English – 03
- Gujarati – 01
- Hindi – 02
- Kannada – 01
- Marathi – 01
- Malayalam – 01
- Oriya – 01
- Tamil – 01
- Telugu – 01
- Urdu – 01
NBT Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The age bar for the above post is a maximum of 45 years in the official notification. The applicants can view the notification if they need clarifications.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Any Degree from the government-approved university /institution. The applicants should have expertise in the specified language of anyone mentioned above.
The applicants should have knowledge of working in English & Hindi. The applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the specific field.
📄 Application fees: The application fees not necessary for the above posts.
💰 Salary: The above posts are contract base temporary posts. The monthly remuneration will be INR 30, 000 to 40, 000.
How to apply for NBT Recruitment 2020?
- The applicants need to visit the notification.
- The application has given in the notification.
- Applicants need to print out the application.
- Send the application with necessary documents to the given address below.
Selection method: Not applicable in the notification.
- The applicants should be fluent in English and Hindi communication skills.
- The applications will be rejected if its not meets eligibility.
- The applicants should mention in the envelope that “Application for the post of …………………………..”
- The application and the other documents should self-attested by the candidate. The Envelope should reach the following address given below within the due date.
Address to send:
The Deputy Director ( Estt & Admn), National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase – II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Important Dates & Links: