NCL – Northern Coalfields Limited. It is a Miniratna company owned by the Government of India. It is located in Madhya Pradesh. NCL announces Employment Notification for various posts. The eligible candidates wish to apply for the posts as mentioned below.
Total Posts: 512
Category of Posts:
- Trainee Assistant Foreman (E & T) – 07
- Trainee Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) – 72
- Trainee Technical Filter – 149
- Trainee Technical Electrician – 174
- Trainee Technical Turner – 19
- Trainee Technical Machinist – 08
- Trainee Technical Welder – 83
NCL Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The lower age applicants should be 18 years. The upper age of applicants should not above 30 years. The reserve candidates will give age relaxation as per the government regulations.
🏫 Educational Qualification: The Educational Qualifications for the posts are 10th Matriculate or Equal to that standard, Diploma, ITI, Engineering degree. The candidates must complete finishing the educational requirements in the relevant streams. The Educational certificate must be recognized by a government institution/university.
🧾 Application fees: The General/OBC/EWS applicants need to pay the application fees of INR 500.. the departmental /SC/ST/PWD applications need not pay the application fees.
?Salary Details: For posts 1 & 2 the monthly stipend will be INR 31852.56. for the posts 3 to 6, the salary will give in daily wages as INR 1065.55. For post number 7, the daily wage is INR 1034.04.
How to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- The applicants requested to apply for the posts via online mode.
- Go to the NCL website and click the recruitment/career page. http://nclcil.in/page.php?pid=34
- Read the advertisement and click the apply online link.
- There are 4 steps of registration.
- Finish all the 4 steps of registration.
- Written examination
- Document verification
- The online application is only acceptable.
- No offline application is not acceptable.
- The applicants need to pay the fees via online mode.
- The applicants need to scan the Photograph and upload.
- The applicants need to scan their signature and upload it in the application process.
- The Passport Photo should not above 50 kb size
- The scanned image of the signature should not above 50 kb size.
Important Dates & Links:
- Online open: 03.Aug.2020
- Last date: 25.Aug.2020
- NCL Recruitment page: http://nclcil.in/page.php?pid=34
- Online portal page: https://nclrectt.cmpdi.co.in/OurPeople/OnlineApplications/nclRect.php
- Notification page: Click Here