National Council for Teacher Education in a short form called NCTE. It is a council deal for pre-primary teachers to PG level teacher education. It was started in 1973 by the Government of India. The board helps with teaching methodology from innovative ideas. NCTE invites applications for various posts. The eligible criteria candidates can apply for the posts in the following details.
Total posts: 18
Category of the post:
- Assistant – 03
- Steno Grade C – 03
- Steno Grade D – 06
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 01
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk) – 05
NCTE Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: For the post Assistant the minimum and maximum age limit are 20 years to 27 years. For post 2 to 5 the minimum age limit is 18 years. For posts 2, 3 & 5 the maximum age limit is 27 years. For post number 04 the maximum age limit is 25 years.
The reserved applicants will have age relaxation as per the government norms.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: 10+2, 12th pass, Any Degree from a recognized university/institution/board. The applicants should have knowledge of typing skills, shorthand writing & basic computer knowledge. For the post of Assistant the above skills not required.
📄 Application fees: For post 1 & 2 the application fees is INR 1250. For the other posts, the applicants should pay the application fees of INR 1000.
The reserved candidates of SC/ST/Female/PWD are exempted.
💰Salary details: For post 1 & 2 the salary will be INR 35, 400 to INR 1, 12, 400 in level 6 pay level. For post 3 &4 the salary will be INR 25, 500 to INR 81, 1000 with pay level 4. For post number 6 the salary will be INR 19, 900 to INR 63, 200 with pay level matrix of level 2.
How to apply in NCTE Recruitment 2020?
- Search the NCTE website in Google and click the official website. https://www.ncte.gov.in/Website/Index.aspx
- Click the vacancies on the top of the page and click the Group B and C advertisement.
- A PDF page will open and click the below link. https://ncte.gov.in/WebAdminFiles/vacancyPDF/0_19_08_2020_637334561528936073.pdf
- Read the instructions and click the I Agree to declaration button.
- Register with your mobile and E-mail.
- Registration number and password will be sent to the registered mail id.
- Logout and login with the user id and password.
- Apply for the above posts.
- Written examination.
- Skill test.
- No interview
- The method of selection and exam pattern is in the notification.
- Indian national citizens are only eligible to apply.
- The written examination is a computer-based online examination.
- The examination cities are mentioned in the notification.
- The applicants should scan their photos in a 50 to 100 kb size format.
- The applicants should scan their Signature with black on a white paper.
- The signature image should be 10 to 50 kb size format.
- The applicants should scan their certificates in JPEG/JPG or PDF format. The file size should be 50 to 100 kb size.
Important Dates & Links: