NHAI means the National Highways Authority of India. NHAI covering road networks all over the nation. NHAI started in 1988 by the Government of India. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways undertaking the NHAI. It is located in New Delhi. NHAI invites applications from eligible persons for the post of General Manager vacancies.
Total posts: 01
Category of the Post: General Manager
NHAI Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The minimum age limit for the above post is not mentioned in the notification. The maximum age for the above post should not above 56 years.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Any Degree with Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics/Geology & Statistics from a government university/institution.
Any Degree in Agriculture / Forestry / Engineering from a recognized university / institution.
Experience: The applicants must have 14 years of experience in the field of Environment.
📄Application fees: The application fees are not required for the above post. So, the candidates need not pay the fees.
💰 Salary: The salary for the above post is INR 37, 400 to INR 67, 000 + G P INR 8700 in Pay level matrix of 13 in 7th CPC.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020?
- Click the NHAI website. https://nhai.gov.in/
- Go for a vacancy link and click it. https://nhai.gov.in/current-vacancies.htm
- Click the apply link for the General Manager vacancy.
- Start with New Registration. https://nhai.gov.in/Vacancy/UserManager/User/Index.aspx
The selection process is not given in the official notification. Further clarifications visit the official notification.
- The applicants should apply via online mode only.
- The applicants should send their application along with documents.
- Download the application from the website after giving the final submit button.
Applications to send:
DGM (HR & Admn) – I, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Important Dates & Links: