NFR is known as Northeast Frontier Railway. It is counted with the other 18 zones of the railway in India. The Head Office is located in Guwahati, Assam. NFR started the operation to function in the year of 1958. It has Meter Gauge, Broad Gauge & Narrow Gauge. NFR invites an apprentice to apply and fill up for the year 2020.
Total posts: 4499
Category of the Post: Apprentice
Northeast Railway Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The applicants should not below 15 years and not above 24 years. The relaxations for the reserved candidates are SC/ST 05 years and OBC 3 years.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: 10+2 & ITI. The applicants must have the National Apprentice Trade certificate from government recognized institutions. The basic qualification is 10th pass.
📄Application fees: INR 100 is for all candidates. The reserved people need not pay the fees.
💰 Salary: Not given in the official notification.
How to apply for Northeast Railway Recruitment Apprentice post?
- Click the following link. http://rrcnfr.co.in/gen_instructions_nfr.aspx
- Read the instructions.
- Start with New Registration
- Marked boxes are necessary to fill it up.
- Get an application number after the registration part.
- Log in with the application number and enter the details.
Selection method: Merit list
- The fee payment must pay via online only.
- The applicants must apply via online mode.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application.
- Mismatching details will reject the application.
Important Dates & Links:
- Notice date: 13.Aug.2020
- Open date: 16.Aug.2020
- Close date: 15.Sep.2020
- NFR page: https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- New Registration: http://rrcnfr.co.in/gen_instructions_nfr.aspx
- Application login: http://rrcnfr.co.in/login_nfr.aspx
- Notification: Notification-North-East-Frontier-Railway-Act-Apprentice