NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a Premier Public Sector Enterprise which undertaken by Government of India. Rajasthan is one of the Nuclear Power project sectors under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Rajasthan site invites application from eligible candidates for various posts.
Total Posts: 60+
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
Nurse, Pathology lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Operation theatre Technician, Assistant Grade (HR, F&A) & Steno Grade.
Diploma in Nursing / B.Sc Nursing /Nursing “A” certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital.
Pathology Lab Technician:
B.Sc with minimum 50% marks + 1-year Diploma in Medical Lab technology with 60% marks or B.Sc in Medical Lab technology with 60% marks.
HSC in science with minimum 60% marks + 1-year medical radiography / X-ray technique trade certificate.
Operation Theatre Assistant:
HSC in science with minimum 60% marks + 1-year certificate course of operation theatre assistant.
Assistant Grade (HR):
Graduate Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks with 30 words per minute typing speed on PC.
Age limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation will give the right to reserve candidates.
Nurse: INR 44, 900/-
Pathology Lab Technician: INR 35, 400/-
X- Ray Technician: INR 25,500/-
Operation Theatre Assistant: INR 21,700/-
Assistant Grade & Steno: INR 25,500/-
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the official site http://www.npcil.nic.in/index.aspx
- click the opportunities link http://www.npcil.nic.in/content/289_1_Opportunities.aspx
- Search for Recruitment of Paramedical & Non – Technical Staa ar RR Site.
- Click the apply online and fill up the necessary details.
- Print the application and save it for future reference.
Method of Selection:
The applicants will select based on written test, advanced test and skill test.
Stage 1: Written examination consists of 50 multiple choice questions with 1-hour time duration.
Stage 2: Advanced test consists of 50 multiple choice questions with 2-hour time duration.
Stage 3: The shortlisted candidates will call for skill test.
- Candidates are requested to apply via online mode only.
- Candidates appearing in Final year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be at Rajasthan.
Important date and Links of NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Rajasthan
Start Date: 25/4/2018
Last date: 24/5/2018
Recruitment link of Paramedical and Non – Technical: https://npcilcareers.co.in/RAPS2018/candidate/Default.aspx
Opportunities link: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/DefaultInfo.aspx?info=Oppurtunities
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Kudankulam is one of the Nuclear Power project sectors under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. KKNPP invites application from eligible candidates for various posts.
Total Posts: 170+
Location: Kudankulam, Tirunelveli
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee / Technician – B (Group C) & Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant /B (Group B)
Vacancy Details & Age Limit:
|S.No||Name of Posts||GEN||OBC||SC||ST||PWD||TOTAL||Age Limit|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee / Technician – B (Group C)||59||33||23||2||4||117||18 to 24 years as on|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant /B (Group B)||31||17|
|18 to 25 years as on 21/5/2018|
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician – B (Group C): HSC, ISC or SSLC + ITI in Electrician, Electronic, Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Draughtsman (Mechanical) & Plumber.
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant /B (Group B): Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Chemical, Electronics, Electronic & Communication, Instrumentation, Electronic & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Computer Science, Civil & B. Sc (Physics & Chemistry).
Stipendiary Trainee / Technician – B (Group C):
- The stipend for 1st year – INR 10,500/-
- The stipend for 2nd year – INR 12,500/-
- After Training Period – INR 21,700/-
Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant /B (Group B):
- The stipend for 1st year – INR 16,000/-
- The stipend for 2nd year – INR 18,000/-
- After Training Period – INR 35,400/-
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018
The application has given in a format in the notification. Candidates are requested to download the application form and fill the details and paste a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
Candidates are requested to submit the following self-attested copies of the certificates along with application form.
- a) Certificate – Date of Birth ( SSLC / SSC )
- b) Certificate – HSC (10+2) or ISC Mark-list
- c) Certificate – Educational Qualification and Technical Qualification as applicable supported by consolidated mark sheet/all marks sheets (semesters/years) and certificates. If the certificates/mark sheets are not in Hindi or English, a translated attested copy in Hindi or English to be enclosed along with the application. Mark sheets of all the semester/year to be submitted.
- d) Experience certificate- For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one-year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- e) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer – as applicable
- f) Certificate – SC/ST (if applicable)
- g) Certificate – OBC (Noncreamy layer) (if applicable)
- h) Certificate of PWD (if applicable)
Employment Preference Certificate for Project Affected Persons – if applicable for those who are applying for the post-Stipendiary Trainee -Technician/B.
- j) Candidates having Experience of working with NPCIL should submit any of the following supporting documents:
- Experience Certificate duly issued by the NPCIL Contractor. 2. ID Proof of which company he is working/worked. 3. Copy of Bank Pass Book or Wage slip supporting the experience.
Mode of Selection:
Stipendiary Trainee / Technician – B (Group C): There will be 3 stages for this posts.
Stage 1 – Preliminary Examination consists of 50 Multiple Choice Questions of 1-hour time duration. Each question has 3 marks and there will be a negative 1 mark for every wrong answer. Questions will come from Mathematics, Science, and General Awareness.
Stage 2 – Advanced Test: Shortlisted candidates from Stage 1 will undergo an advanced test in their respective trade. The test will be of 2-hour time duration which is 50 multiple choice questions. Each question has 3 marks and every wrong answer 1 mark will deduce.
Stage 3: Skill Test – The qualified candidates for Stage 2 will call for Stage 3 skill test.
Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant /B (Group B): There will be two levels of selection.
- Written Exam: The candidates will appear for written test consists of 200 multiple choice questions with 3 hours’ time duration consisting of English, General knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and respective discipline.
- Interview: The shortlisted candidates from written test will call for the 2nd level of process Personal Interview.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma attached to this advertisement.
- The application form along with copies of certificates should not be folded and posted in an A4 size envelope (size 35cm X 26cm).
- The outer cover should be superscripted ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________ indicating the post/category/discipline. as the case may be, against Advertisement No._____________________________.
- Duly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent to Manager (HRM), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627 106, by Post/Courier only so as to reach us on or before 05.2018.
Important Date & Link for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy
Last Date for receiving an application: 21/5/2018
Application & Notification: http://www.npcil.nic.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/Advt_18apr2018_01_In_English.pdf