OFDC is understood as Odisha Forest Department Corporation. Forests are home to flora and fauna, build soil, regulate water flows, and supply quality water also as small wood, timber, and NTFPs. Varied sorts of forests are found in Odisha. OFDC invites applications from eligible persons to apply for the following posts for temporary.
Total posts: 146
Category of the post:
- Junior Accountant / Auditor – 58
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk) – 72
- Junior Stenographer – 16
OFDC Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The age qualifications for the above posts are 21 to 32 years. Those who meet the age eligibility can apply for the post. Relaxation will prefer for the reserved peoples.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Any Degree Related to the post with Computer Knowledge. Steno and typing skills added for the steno posts.
📄Application fees: All the candidates must pay INR 500 as application fees. The reserved people got to pay INR 200 as an application fee.
💰 Salary: The posts are temporary posts. The salary will be on a monthly basis.
|S. No||Category of the posts||Salary|
|1.||Junior Accountant / Auditor||INR 16, 880|
|2.||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||INR 8, 880|
|3.||Junior Stenographer||INR 9, 500|
How to apply for OFDC Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the website. https://www.odishafdc.com/default.php
- Click the OFDC Career on the right side of the homepage.
- Click Apply online link on the page.
- Written Exam
- Practical skills
- Written Examination and Practical skills syllabus and pattern are in the notification.
- The written examination will be CBT.
- The applicants requested to check the website alternative.
- The updates will of recruitment only available on the website.
Important Dater & Links: