The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s financial bank. It controls the difficulty and provides of the Indian rupee. RBI is the regulator of the whole Banking in India. RBI plays a crucial part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India.
RBI regulates industrial banks and non-banking finance firms operating in India. It serves as the leader of the banking industry and the currency market. It regulates the cash offer and credit within the country. The RBI holds out India’s monetary policy and exercises supervision. It controls over banks and non-banking finance companies in India. RBI was found out in 1935 under the Reserve Bank of India Act,1934.
Total post: 07
Category of the Post: Medical Consultant (General – 05, OBC – 01, SC – 01)
RBI Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: Not applicable. The candidates may refer the official notification.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: MBBS Degree in Allopathic or Master’s Degree (General Medicine) from the government recognized the Medical Council of India.
The applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the relevant stream.
📄Application fees: It’s not mentioned on the official page. The applicants can review the notification.
💰 Salary: During the period of the contract, remuneration of Rs.850/- per hour will be paid. Out of the monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses. No other facilities/perks are going to be payable to the MC engaged on a contract basis.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020?
- The prescribed sample application is in PDF format. Click Here
- The applicants need to download the application.
- Enroll their details and send the application through post.
Selection Method: Interview
- The contracts are going to be valid for a period of three (3) years from the date of engagement subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The contract can close by either side by giving a notice of three months or three months’ remuneration in lieu thereof. During the notice period, the MC shall still discharge his/her contractual obligations unless specifically dispensed with by the Bank.
- Just in case of any breach of the terms and conditions or non-satisfactory performance of services, the Bank reserves the proper to terminate the contract of the MC immediately without assigning any reason and with none claim for compensation.
- The engagement is only contractual and is on an hourly basis. No claim shall lie for normal employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees of the Bank.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, or OBC are required to submit a Caste Certificate issued in the prescribed form by the Competent Authority at the time of signing of the contract with the Bank.
- OBC class category candidates must have a valid certificate that he/she do not belong to the creamy layer.
- The envelope cover should be super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’.
Address to send:
The Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Patna – 800001
Important Dates & Links: