The RPF Recruitment will completely founded on the written examination performance of the qualified applicants. Who have applied for these RPF posts. As far as concern, if we talk around the RPF woman’s constable written exam. Then it will be having a quantity of stage to pass out to qualify for the posts. There will be a physical efficacy test, physical measurement test, paper verification. As well as awarding of bonus marks on the base of NCC/sports credentials as well as height.
As per the official notice, the RPF women Constable Admit Card would upload before 15 to 20 days of exam. All those candidates who want to download RPF women Constable Hall Ticket please mention to official website.
The hall ticket will accessible soon in the authorized web portal 15 days previous to the written exam. The applicants who are going to write the exam. Those can download the call letter from the authorized main page.
Admit card is a very important document. They contain all the info of the candidates.
RPF Written Exam Date And Details
Applicants would need to answer all the questions as well as will grant 01 mark for each correct answer. 1/3 mark will deduct for each wrong answer. No mark will grant or deduct for questions not tried. For the coziness to conduct the written examination in numerous Indian languages. Precise centers will reserve for the exam in specific languages separately from Hindi, English, as well as Urdu.
To do fine in such a deeply competitive exam. The applicants must prepare as per the stated exam outline as well as syllabus. The staffing authorities as of nowadays have presented the point by point syllabus. For Over-all Intelligence, questions would set from number series, analogy, arithmetical reasoning, decision making, as well as so on. The General Knowledge section will include subjects, for instance, geography, economics, Indian history, history as well as so on. A mathematics section is going to include profit loss, ratio, proportion as well as other secondary level topic matter.
The duration of the written examination is 90 Minutes. The question paper toward have 120 M.C.Q.s from general competitive examination subjects.
The written exam is the first phase of the recruitment process. The applicants need to pass the written exam as the first phase.
Steps to Download RPF Admit Card
As we know Admit card is compulsory for all candidates. Without permission letter one cannot entry in exam centers. The Admit card represent details like as Applicants name, father name, Roll no. Exam name, exam date date of birth, and time, Application ID, seat no. signature as well as other info. The exam authority would issue RPF woman Constable Exam Call Letter before half month of exam date. So you continue visit on this page get RFF (woman) Constable Exam Consent letter new information.
RPF Written Examination for women Constable Admit Card 2017 has released now. Thus the candidates who have applied for these Posts plus going to partake in the Written Exam. Now all applicants are waiting for the RPF Admit card 2017. Distinguish we inform to all applicants that the RPF Call Letter would issue on the official web site.
The aspirants who applied for the post could download the admit card. Here we are providing admit card download procedure to refer it. Friends, please follow this step. And easily download RPF woman constable Admit Card.
Download RPF Admit Card
- First of all, each plus every contender requisite to log on to the RPF Authorized Portal, i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, applicants must visit the Staffing Section.
- Participants must click on the Authorized website link of that area to which they belong.
- On the Home Page of the Authorized Portal, navigate to the RPF/ RPSF Admit Card 2017 Segment. As well as click on the suitable link.
- In the next phase, postulants will ask to enter the particulars like Registration Number or Roll Number. As well as Date of Birth or Password.
- Afterward entering the essential details, persons must hit the Submit Option.
- Your Admit Card of RPF Constable 2017 will displayed on the PC screen.
- Nowadays, download RPF Hall Ticket 2017 as well as take a print of it for additional use. I.e. carry it to the Test Location on the Exam Date.
- Download e-Admit Card as well as take a print out.
- Please carry one hard copy of call letter. And one original identity card. (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc.).
- Do not carry any electronics device.
- Should reach the exam venue at sharp timing
- Carry Black/ Blue ball point
The RPF Hall Ticket is very significant to attend the exam. Without admit card applicants cannot allow in the exam hall.
E-hall ticket is very useful for the candidates. The applicants need not go to office for collecting admit card. This will save their time as well as money. It will also help them to prepare for the exam.