SEBI Recruitment – Securities and Exchange Board of India. It secures the stock exchange and commodity market. It is run by the Government of India. It started on 12th April 1988. The board officially announced various job vacancies in India. SEBI welcome to receive applications from suitable candidates.
Total posts: 147
Category of the posts:
- General – 80 posts.
- Legal – 34 posts.
- Information Technology (IT) – 22 posts.
- Civil Engineer – 01 posts.
- Electrical Engineer – 04 pots.
- Research – 05 posts
- Official Language – 01 posts.
SEBI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should not above 30 years as of February 29, 2020.
- The candidates born on or after March 01, 1990, are eligible to apply for the post.
- The upper age limit relaxation will give to the rightful candidates.
? Education Qualification:
- Postgraduate in Any discipline.
- Under Graduate Degree in Law/Engineering from the government recognized institution.
- CA/CFA/CS/Cost Accountant.
- UG degree in Law from any government approved Institutions.
Information Technology (IT):
- Under Graduate Engineering Degree in the following streams.
- Electronics and Communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science OR
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Application.
- UG Degree in Civil Engineering from the approved university/ institutions.
- UG Degree in Electrical Engineering from the approved university/ institutions.
- Postgraduate in the following streams from the recognized institution/University.
- Business Administration.
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi+ English as one of the subjects.
- Postgraduate degree in the following streams from the government recognized university/institution. Hindi should be as a subject at the Under Graduate level.
🧾 Application fees:
UR/OBC/EWS – INR 1000 + Charges applicable.
SC/ST/PWD – No application fees but INR 100 as intimation charge is applicable.
Grade A pay scale: INR 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750 (7) – 46600 – EB – 1750(4) – 53600- 2000 (1) – 55600 (17 years).
Expected Scale with allowance and without accommodation: INR 1, 07, 000 p.m.
Expected Scale with allowance and with accommodation: INR 73,000 p.m.
How to apply for the SEBI posts?
- Go to the SEBI website. https://www.sebi.gov.in/about.html
- Click the careers link.
- Click the Online application link. https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/careerdetail.jsp?careerId=147
- Click the New Registration button. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sebioflmar20/
- Enter the details as follows:
- Father/Mother name]
- Mobile number
- E-Mail id
- Examination center
- Upload the photo and signature..
- Online examination – Phase 1
- Online Examination – Phase 2
- The online application is only acceptable.
- Upload photo, signature, hand thumb impression, and hand declaration.
- Hand thumb – Left thumb
- Fess pay through the online channels only.
- No offline mode application.
- Reserved candidates must have certificates for the further recruitment process.
Important date & links:
- Application open: 07/03/2020
- End date: 23/03/2020
- Exam date phase 1: 12/04/2020
- Exam date Phase 2: 03/05/2020
- Interview: Intimate later
- Homepage: https://www.sebi.gov.in/about.html
- Career page: https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/careerdetail.jsp?careerId=147
- Recruitment page: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sebioflmar20/
- Registration page: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sebioflmar20/basic_details.php
- Notification page: https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebi_data/careerfiles/mar-2020/1583542370537.pdf