SSC Delhi Police Recruitment | SSC is known as Staff Selection Commission. It is one of the selection committees for government jobs. The board conducts various exams to select the candidates. The board conducts exams CGL, CHSL, AE, JE. Hindi Translator, Police, etc. The board announced a huge vacancy in the police department. The candidates welcomed to apply for the huge vacancies.
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
Total posts: 5846.
Category of posts:
- Constable (Executive) – Male: 3433
- Constable (Executive) – Male (Ex-servicemen) (others) : 226
- Constable (Executive) – Male (Ex-servicemen) (Commando): 243
- Constable (Executive) – Female: 1944
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment Constable Qualification 2020
? Educational Qualifications: 12th (10+2) passed from a recognized Government Institution/Board. Male candidates must have an LMV driving license (Motorcycle or Car). LLR – Learner License is not valid. NCC “A, B, C” certificate holders will give bonus marks in the Examination.
? Age Limit: Lower age limit: Not below 18 years and Upper age limit: Not above 25 years. The candidates born before 02/07/1995 are not eligible. The candidates who were born after 01/07/2002 are not eligible.
Relaxation will give to the rightful reserve candidates as per the Government norms. SC/ST: 05 years. OBC: 03 years.
? Salary Details: INR 21700 to INR 69100 with pay level matrix Level – 3 and other allowances as per CPC.
?️ Application fees: OBC and General Candidates need to pay 100 INR and No fees for Female/SC/ST candidates.
Citizenship: The candidates must be Indian Nationality/Citizen of India. No other regions/Country is not applicable.
How to apply for the SSC Delhi Police Recruitment posts in 10 minutes?
- The application is online mode. So visit the website. https://ssc.nic.in/
- You can not directly apply for the posts. You need to register on the SSC website.
- Click New User? Register now link.
- Start with Aadhar number and finish the details in the link given. https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home
- Click the Save button and move to the next page.
- On the next page type the Additional and Contact details. Click the save button and move to the next page.
- On the next page, you need to upload the Passport size photo and Signature in a prescribed format.
- Click the Final submit button. You will get the Registration number and Temporary Password.
- Go again to the home site. https://ssc.nic.in/
- Type the Registration Number and the Temporary password on the left side of the page. Type the Captcha/Security code and click the login button.
- Type New password and re-type the password.
- In your profile page, the latest notifications options will be there. See the notification of Constable Post and Click Apply link.
- Some basic details already furnished in the application in default. You need to fill up some extra details and the center of the Examination city,
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- SSC accepts online application only.
- Application fees can pay by online/Offline.
- Offline fees Challan available on the website after finish the application.
- Online fees like credit/debit/net banking, etc.
- The size of the Passport photo: 20 kb – 50 kb. Scan and upload the photo.
- Signature size: 10 kb – 20 kb. Scan and upload the photo.
- The admit card details and application status will send to register and valid mobile number/E-mail.
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail id and Mobile number for the registration.
Important Dates & Links:
- Online application begins: 01/08/2020
- Last date of online application: 07/09/2020
- Last date for fee payment via Online: 09/09/2020
- Last date for Challan download via offline: 11/09/2020
- Last date for Challan fee payment via offline: 14/09/2020
- Date of Examination: Expected 27/11/2020 to 14/12/2020.
- Home website of SSC: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Notification: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_CEDP_01082020.pdf
- New Registration: https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home
- Candidate portal: https://ssc.nic.in/CandidatePortal/CandidatePortal
- Application portal: https://ssc.nic.in/ApplicationForm/CEDPForm?examcode=fJuFY6OaSug=&examyear=fu5MBR7Cb6g=