Department of Labour and Employment is located in Chennai, Tamilnadu. It was formed in the year 1972. The department deals with the Safety of workers, Labour Welfare, Technical Training, Industrial relations & Employment Exchange. Tamilnadu Construction Workers Welfare Board is in the Labour and Employment department. It is called in short as TNCWWB. TNCWWB board announces vacancies for the year 2020.
Total posts: 69
Category of the post:
- Record Clerk – 37
- Driver – 32
TNCWWB Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The minimum age demand is eighteen years. The utmost age demand is 30 years. The reserved category applicants will get age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 years, BC, BCM, MBC – 02 years, other category candidates belongs to OC – 30 YEARS.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: For post Record Clerk applicants must complete 10th / SSLC from government recognized board.
For the post Driver, applicants must complete the 8th standard from government recognized board. For driver vacancies, LMV license + 2 years of experience in the relevant filed.
📄Application fees: All applicants must pay INR 500 as application fees. The reserve category candidates must pay INR 250 as application fees.
💰 Salary: For Record clerk, the salary will be INR 15, 900 to INR 50, 400. For the Driver post, the salary will be INR 19, 500 to INR 62, 400.
How to apply for TNCWWB Recruitment 2020?
- Click the labour website of Tamilnadu. https://labour.tn.gov.in/
- Click the News button running on the page.
- Click the Link for Record Clerk and Driver vacancies. Click Here
- Click the New Register link. Click Here
- Read the instructions on the given page and tick the declaration button.
- Clicks continue to apply for the posts.
- Written Examination
- Driving Skills (Driver post only)
- The candidates should grasp the Tamil Language.
- The applicant photo should be JPEG/JPG file format with 20 kb to 60 kb size.
- The applicant’s signature should be visible in the image. The image should be JPEG/JPG file format with 10kb to 30 kb size.
- The educational documents should scan in PDF file format only. The file size should be 60 kb to 1 MB size.
- The applicant should pay their application fees via online mode only.
Important Dates & Links: