Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission in a short form called UKSSSC. It is a state public service commission like UPSC. It conducts state level Civil Services Examinations. It also conducts Group 1,2,3,4 such as A, B, C, D category posts. It had been started within the year of 2001. The commission invites application to fill up for the year 2020.
Total posts: 307
Category of the post:
- Account Clerk – 142
- Stenographer / Personal Assistant – 165
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The age limit for the above recruitment is 18 years as minimum and 42 years as a maximum.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: For post 01&02 the applicants must be passed in 12th with typing skills. For post 02 the applicants must know the shorthand skills.
The applicants can check in the notification for further clarification.
📄Application fees: The application for the above recruitment is INR 300 for General& OBC applicants. The applicants of reserved categories are such as SC/ST/PWBD has to pay INR 150 only.
💰 Salary: For post 01 the salary will be INR 21, 700 to INR 69, 100 +allowances. For post 02 the salary will be INR 29, 200 to INR 92, 300 + allowances.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the page of UKSSSC. https://sssc.uk.gov.in/
- The applicants need to start with One Time Registration. Click Here
- If the applicants registered already they move to the application process. https://uksssconline.in/Public/Index.aspx
- Enter the login details and apply for the above posts.
Selection method: Written Examination.
- One Time Registration is compulsory to apply in UKSSC.
- Already registered candidates can log on with user id and password.
- The applicants can download their hall ticker on the same page.
- The applicants can write to UKSSSC if they have any queries and doubts. firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 31.July.2020
- Close date: 14.Sep.2020
- Payment due date: 16.Sep.2020
- UKSSC page: https://sssc.uk.gov.in/
- One time registration: https://uksssconline.in/Account/Register.aspx?Step=1
- Login page: https://uksssconline.in/Public/Index.aspx
- Account Clerk notification: Click Here
- Stenographer/Personal Assistant notification: Click Here